By means of the Steel Beam Assembler, ZEMAN presently developes a fully-integrated work and production process for structural steel construction in collaboration with renowned European partners in the field of mechanical engineering.
Computer-controlled processing machines find the optimal processing sequence based on the current load situation. Different work processes are triggered by a standardised production data import and carried out at the same time. This leads to increased productivity, optimal use of all machinery and a saving in working hours.
The advantages at a glance:
- Customer individuality
- Optimised use of all machinery due to “smart factory software” solutions
- Productivity increases with reduced working hours
- Attractive, modern workplaces
- Lower costs of the manufactured components
- Quality, reliability and precision