National Convention Centre
- Waagner Biro steel and glass GmbH
- CMP (consort. SISK and Treasury Holdings)
- Investor, Builder:
- Spencer Dock Convention Centre Dublin Ltd.
- Architect: Kevin Roche John Dinkeloo and Associates, Engineer: O'Conner Sutton Cronin & Associates
- Country, City:
- Object category:
- architecture building
- glass, steel
- Assembly, Engineering, Supply
The National Convention Centre on the bank of the Liffey River, by the Samuel Beckett bridge in the heart of Dublin’s docklands Spencer Dock The area has undergone major development in recent years. Waagner Biro Steel and Glass designed and built the tilted cylindrical shaped feature facade, which is a ... steel and glass structure, in addition to the canopy forming the main entrance area.