Waagner Biro steel and glass
Waagner Biro steel and glass is the European brand in the field of high-quality architectural building envelopes. For more than 165 years, we have been developing bold and exciting architectural visions and helping to make them a reality. Making landmarks around the world a reality is not just our job, it’s our calling. As engineers, architects and designers, but above all as constructors.
Our work has made us a recognised partner for clients, for leading architects and planners around the world. This has led to the realisation of many stunning projects with Foster and Partners, Jean Nouvel, SOM, Murphy Jahn, Asymptote, Henning Larsen, HOK, Jerde Partnership, RMJM and engineering firms such as Arup, Buro Happold, Front, etc.
Waagner Biro steel and glass is a member of the Zeman Group, which has subsidiaries and branches in key markets and operates worldwide. The group includes two production facilities for steel structures, equipped with state-of-the-art machinery developed within the Zeman Group.
Project management and specialist planning of construction activities for customised building envelopes
Many of Waagner Biro’s steel and glass facades and façade structures are instantly recognisable: from the Reichstag dome in Berlin to the roof of the British Museum in London, from the light-flooded dome of the Louvre in Abu Dhabi to the Convention Centre in Dublin or the Red Bull Hangar 7 in Salzburg. These are just some of the projects we have realised in collaboration with some of the best architects and engineers in the world.
- Building envelopes made of steel and glass
- Freeform surfaces and complex geometries
- Cable supported structures
- Openable roofs
- Integration of modern steel and glass architecture into historic buildings
- Explosion and safety-tested façades
- Special solutions for complex aluminium façades
- Integrated solutions incorporating special materials such as textile membranes
- Innovative use of materials such as glass as load-bearing elements
- Solutions for complex ramps and stairs
- Service and maintenance contracts
- Steel, glass and façade construction systems are combined with customised technical developments to meet customer requirements
Contact Waagner Biro steel and glass
Waagner Biro steel and glass GmbH
Saturn Tower (7th floor)
1220 Wien, Österreich
Telefon: +43 (0)1 90 277 0
Waagner Biro steel and glass Emirates Contracting LLC
Gibca Building (8th floor)
Khalifa St, Abu Dhabi
PO Box 127687, UAE
Telefon: +971 2 626 0416
Waagner Biro steel and glass Emirates Contracting LLC (Dubai Branch)
Tameem House (13th floor)
Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE
Telefon: +971 4 584 6765
Waagner Biro steel and glass Limited
22 Fish Street Hill
London EC3R 6DB, UK
Telefon: +44 20 7337 2240
Waagner Biro steel and glass Istanbul Çatı Cephe Sistemleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Kayisdagi Cad. No: 111/1 D3
Kücükbakkalköy / Atasehir
34750 Istanbul, Turkey