ZEKON Sp. z o.o.
ZEKON Spolka z o. o. was founded in 2008. It is one of the most professional and renowned production facilities for steel structures in the steel industry. The technologically advanced equipment and machinery as well as the highly qualified staff guarantee high quality services and products.
The main area of activity is the production of steel structures for industrial and storage halls, sports facilities and commercial centres, as well as for the energy and petrochemical sectors.
9,500 m² are available for production and 750 m² of this for painting steel structures. The capacity is 18,000 tonnes per year.
ZEKON Spolka z o. o. has a modern and automated line from the group’s own development for the production of straight and convergent SIN corrugated web beams. SIN profiles have been in increasing demand in recent years due to their relatively low weight (around 40% less than steel beams) and price compared to welded, hot-rolled profiles and lattice structures.
ZEKON Sp. z o. o. uses software for automatic and numerically controlled production lines developed by the Belgian company SCIA. This software is integrated with steel structure design software such as BOCAD, AUTOCAD, STEELFAB and HYPESTEEL.
Production of steel structures for general building construction
- Fully automatic SIN profile (corrugated web beam) production line
- Formed parts production for corrugated web girder constructions, corner and ridge elements as well as other special parts
- Steel constructions of all kinds for industry and trade
- Steel constructions for hall buildings
- Platforms for various installations (e.g. in refineries and in the automotive industry)
- Crane systems
- Welded constructions of all kinds
- Production capacity: approx. 18,000t per year
- Welding quality management according to DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- Corrosion protection according to RVS-1505-Werk-0003-2010
- Proof of conformity according to EN 1090-1
- Quality management certified according to ISO 9001