The Zeman Çelik factory producing for steel construction is located in Sakarya Hendek, Turkey. All production processes are carried out using the latest technologies. A total area of 30,000 m2 and an enclosed area of 13,500 m2 are available for this purpose.
By renewing the machinery, the level of automation has been increased to such an extent that the factory’s production quality has grown to 1,500 tonnes per month.
Of course, Zeman Çelik has all the necessary permits as well as labour and quality control certificates required for manufacturing according to European standards.
Production of steel structures for general building construction
- Steel constructions of all kinds for industry and trade
- Steel constructions for hall buildings
- Platforms for various installations (e.g. in refineries and in the automotive industry)
- Crane systems
- Welded constructions of all kinds
- Production capacity: approx. 18,000t per year
- Welding quality management according to DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- Certificate of conformity according to EN 1090-1
- Quality management certified according to ISO 9001