Competences and certificates
DIN EN 1090-1
The European DIN EN 1090 regulates the proof of conformity, factory production control, manufacturer certification and CE marking for load-bearing steel and aluminium components that are placed on the market as construction products.
Quality management ISO 9001
ISO 9001:2015 is the established and globally known standard for the certification of quality management systems. The aim is to improve the quality of a product or service and thus customer satisfaction.
EN ISO 3834-2
This standard serves as proof of welding quality requirements in series production, individual production, repair as well as in assembly and is at the same time the basis for the fulfilment of the standard requirements in specific application regulations.
- ANKÖ: With the ANKÖ Liste geeigneter Unternehmen® – LgU, contracting authorities and companies save time and costs in the suitability test. In Austria’s online database for proof of suitability in accordance with the current Federal Procurement Act (BVergG), bidders make their documents available to contracting authorities.
- SCC:2011: This internationally recognised standard confirms the effectiveness of the safety, health and environmental protection system.
- ISO 45001:2018: Evidence of a modern, operational occupational health and safety management system.
- ISO 14001:2015: the globally accepted and applied standard for environmental management systems.
- AXPO Renewable Energy: Proof of consumption of 100% renewable energy.
- EPD Type III – Ecolabel: Transparently evaluates and communicates the environmental impact of a product throughout its life cycle.